Rates & Insurance
We do adjust rates from time to time based on our continued growth in the profession, acquisition of new specialties and training, and overall inflation of business expenses. We do offer services on a sliding scale. Those who cannot afford to pay the full fee but are interested in working with us and highly invested in treatment, please message us to inquire about availability for a sliding scale spot.
- $175 family session (1.5 hours)
- $160 intake session (1.25 hours)
- $130 for 60 min session
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
Consider asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We do not accept insurance at this time, however we will be happy to provide a Superbill for your session.
We accept cash, check, HSA, and all major credit cards as form of payment. There will be a $4.50 fee added for each credit or debit card charge.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!